Hanna Evans is an experienced women’s health acupuncturist and nutritionist. She works closely with women in preparation for pregnancy, supporting women and couples with fertility issues and in preparation and during IVF and other assisted techniques as well as throughout pregnancy, birth and postnatally.
Hanna is an experienced acupuncturist and fully qualified naturopathic nutritionist who specialises in all aspects of women’s health and well being, especially hormonal issues - PMT, acne, irregular periods, painful periods, depression and anxiety, insomnia, headaches and poor digestion, IBS and fatigue. She combines both disciplines to help women and couples prepare for pregnancy and supports any fertility issues - endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS and unexplained male and female infertility. She has continued her professional development with leading practitioners in her field, especially in all aspects of women's health - gynaecological, fertility and obstetric care.
In addition to her other work, she also works with women throughout pregnancy - helping with morning sickness, migraines, breech turning with moxibustion and birth preparation plus acupuncture for birth induction, post natal support and nutrition for breastfeeding. She supports women throughout the peri-menopause, menopause and supports with weight loss, joint pain and all aspects of female ageing.
She provides the following services:
- Fertility Support - acupuncture and nutritional advice for men and women
- Pregnancy and Birth - morning sickness support, migraine help, hay fever, sinusitis, birth preparation, moxabustion for turning breech babies, acupuncture induction
- Post-Natal - acupuncture, moxabustion, acupressure and dietary advice for mother and baby
- Menstrual and Menopause - acupuncture, herbal and nutritional support for all ages to support irregular and painful periods, amenorreah, PMS - anxiety, depression, insomnia, hormonal acne
- Women’s Health Specialist - all ages, including digestive health, IBS, fatigue, and weight management
- Male Fertility - acupuncture and nutritional support for male factor infertility, migraines, musculoskeletal skeletal pain and injury, weight loss, weight gain or digestive problems.
- Musculoskeletal-skeletal injuries and pain management, back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain for men and women