Practices worked at
Professor David Garway-Heath is a consultant Ophthalmic surgeon who has a special interest in Glaucoma and Cataracts. David qualified in 1987 at St. Thomas' Hospital Medical School and has since achieved numerous accolades for the work he has done in the Ophthalmic field.
He invented the anatomical map (Garway-Heath Map) used to research structure-function relationships for Glaucoma and has won awards for his contribution to ophthalmic research. David currently consults at Moorfields Eye Hospital.
- 1987 MBBS at St. Thomas' Hospital Medical School
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- President of European Glaucoma Society
- American Ophthalmologists Society
- UK and Eire Glaucoma Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Vice President of International Imaging and Perimetry Society
Excellent very professional