Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mr Oluwaseun Oluwajobi is a colorectal consultant based in the West Midlands. He is highly experienced in all laparoscopic, general and colorectal surgical procedures. He regularly sees patients for upper and lower endoscopies, hernias, anal fissures, anal fistulas, rectal bleeding, haemorrhoids, gallstones, abdominal pain, bowel cancer and rectal prolapse; giving him a broad scope of practice within colorectal medicine.
Mr Oluwajobi undertook his surgical training in Kent, Birmingham and London, after which he worked as a registrar at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington and St Bart's and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. He was then appointed as a higher surgical trainee on the North West and North East Thames Surgical Rotations. Mr Oluwajobi was also a senior clinical fellow in colorectal surgery at King’s College Hospital in London and the clinical assistant at St Mark’s Hospital in Harrow, London. He has completed advanced training at prestigious international centres based in Strasbourg, Hamburg, Versailles, Amsterdam, Oxford, Dundee, Newcastle and Colchester.
Mr Oluwajobi has always had a keen interest in research and was a research fellow at St Bart's and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, University College London and the Royal Free Hospital. In 2012, he was appointed as the substantive consultant general and colorectal surgeon at Russells Hall Hospital.
He is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and a Member of the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Endoscopy (OGD)
- Bowel Surgery (Colectomy)
- Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Abdominoperineal Resection
- Bowel Diversion Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallstone Surgery
- Hernia Repair (Keyhole)
- Lipoma Removal
- Open Hernia Repair
- Rectal Biopsy
- Removal of Rectum and Colon (Proctocolectomy)
- Anal Fissure
- Bowel Cancer
- Bowel Obstruction
- Colitis (Ulcerative Colitis)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Faecal Incontinence
- Femoral Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Pilonidal Sinus Disorders
- Rectal Cancer
- MBBS University of Nigeria 1986
- FRCS (Glasg) Royal College of Surgeons & Physicians of Glasgow 1995
- MSc Surgical Science University College London 1996
- FRCS (Gen Surg) Intercollegiate Specialty Fellowship 2007
- General Medical Council
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons & Physicians of Glasgow
- Member, British Medical Association
- Member, MDDUS
"Mr Oluwajobi was a trainee and later a colleague. He is a knowledgeable and comptent surgean and also compasionate."