Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Louisa Wickham is a leading London ophthalmologist with over ten years specialising in retinal pathology. She is currently serving as both Clinical Director and Consultant Ophthalmologist at Moorfields Eye Hospital.
Ms. Wickham's practice provides techniques for an extensive range of retinal diseases including retinal detachment, diabetic eye disease and cataracts. She forms an integral part of numerous professional bodies and councils such as the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, as well as actively publishing in peer review papers and other publications.
- MB BS 1996 University of London
- Fellow of Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London (FRCOpth)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- Member Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- Member Britain and Eire Vitreoretinal Surgeons (BEAVRS)