Kate Gare is a renowned and sought-after life coach, resilience and NLP practitioner and clinical hypnotherapist.
She is the Founder of The Live Powerfully Programme helping professionals to build their resilience, remove internal barriers for good and unlock their personal power to thrive in all areas of life no matter what happens.
She is also one of the world's most experienced Lightning Process practitioners, a three-day training programme focusing on the science behind how the brain and body interact which enables clients to use this link to influence their health and life.
She works on the principle that everyone has the resources they need to make positive changes in life. Using the latest research findings and proven therapy techniques, she helps her clients to build solid foundations to enable them to deal with life situations and stressors and live a life they love. Having been a wheelchair user as a child, and succumbing to serious illness for years, she has the first-hand experience in the process of recovery and finally being able to enjoy a happy and healthy life.
Ms Gare has helped over more than 900 people in her professional career with 75% of her clients seeking her services from personal recommendations and has received outstanding testimonials from former and current clients.
She has also worked on variiety of projects aimed at empowering people including Cancer Research UK, NSPCC and the National Autistic Society, Vodafone and Sky and she was a Director atThe Disability Partnership a European charity founded by HRH The Prince of Wales.
She is a member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP and is registered with the UK Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- The Live Powerfully Programme
- Lightning Process
- Life Coaching
- Resilience Practioner
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- NLP Practioner
- Burnout and low resilience
- HeartMath Coach
- Resilience Practitioner - trained with Dr Chris Johnstone
- Resilience Training for Practitioners - trained with Professor Angie Hart's team
- Polyvagal Theory & The Endorphin Effect - trained with Dr William Bloom, PhD
- Understanding Pain for Practitioners - trained with David Butler, Associate Professor & Neuroscientist Dr Lorimer Moseley, PhD
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and Coaching - trained with Dr Phil Parker, PhD
- Visionary Business School - awarded partial scholorship for herwork supporting professional women to build personal resilience through The Live Powerfully Programme
Ms Kate Gare
Thank you so much for your review. It has been so amazing to support you to make such powerful changes to your health and life.