Practices worked at
Irene graduated from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Dental Institute, with Bachelor of Dental Surgery, in 2006, and was subsequently awarded her Membership with the Royal College of Surgeons (MJDF RCS), in 2007.
Since then she has continued with her postgraduate education, acquiring her Certificate in Cosmetic Dentistry and Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry, in 2009. In 2010, she was accepted at the world renowned Eastman Dental Institute to train for a Masters of Science Degree in the field of Conservative Dentistry, for which she was awarded the 3M prize for clinical and academic excellence. This training offered her experience to more complex treatments in crown and bridgework, veneers, implants and full mouth rehabilitations.
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Dentistry (Whitening/Veneers/Crowns)
- Replacement of Missing Teeth(Implants/Bridges)
- Treatment of Tooth Wear
- Complex Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties at The Royal College of Surgeons of England (MJDF RCS Eng)
- Master of Science in Conservative Dentistry (MSc)
- Certificate in Cosmetic Dentistry and Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry
Irene is a fantastic dentist. She is highly skilled, extremely caring and ethical! I highly recommend her!