Ms Clarissa Purdy is an Audiologist working for London Hearing. She carries out diagnostic audiology assessments, ear wax microsuction, adult rehabilitation and repair of hearing aids.
Ms Purdy qualified with Honours from Healthcare Sciences (Audiology) from Swansea University in 2016. She then worked for the NHS and completed several placements at the University Hospital of Wales, Ysbyty Gwynedd in Bangor, the Dorset County Hospital in Dorchester and now currently London Hearing.
Within the field of Audiology, she has a particular interest between cognition and hearing loss. Apart from her clinical interests, she enjoys travelling around the world, watching movies and skiing.
- Hearing Aids
- Custom Hearing Aids
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Phonak Lyric Hearing Aids
- Hearing Test (Pure Tone Audiogram)
- Acoustic Reflex Measures
- Speech Audiometry
- Transient and DP Otoacoustic Emissions
- Tinnitus Measurements and Management
- Earwax Removal (Microsuction)
- Custom Hearing Hearing Protection
- Diagnostic Hearing Test
- Hearing Aids Technology
- Tinnitus Measurement and Management
- Ear Wax Removal (Microsuction)
She discussed the various hearing aid options in detail to help me come to a decision.