Lisa Lee is a Licensed and fully qualified Acupuncturist who works from her highly rated clinic in Edinburgh - www.lisaleeacu.com
As a registered member of the British Acupuncture Council (960207), she always ensures her treatments are performed to the highest safety and standards.
Mrs Lee qualified in Five Element Acupuncture at The Acupuncture Academy in Leamington Spa and continues her professional development through training to provide her with a deeper knowledge and understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine. This includes in areas such as the treatment of pain, cancer support, emotional diagnoses, and infertility. She has also trained under the supervision of Paul Atkins who is the founder of Facial Enhancement Acupuncture.
In addition to her work in private practice, has also worked as a volunteer for the Macmillan Horizon Centre in Brighton to provide acupuncture and support, specifically for cancer patients.
Mrs. Lee's approach involves searching for the root cause of her clients' health issue to maximise the effectiveness of treatments and provide clients with the very best results.
- Anxiety Acupuncture
- Fertility Acupuncture
- Stress Acupuncture
- Cancer Support
- Menopause Acupuncture
- Pregnancy Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Facial Acupuncture
- IVF Acupuncture
- Video Consultation
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Fertility and Menopause
- Post-Operative Pain
- Facial Tension
- Hot Flushes
- Lic. Ac. Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, The Acupuncture Academy (2014 – 2017)
- Ph.D. University of Sussex (1999 – 2003)
- Research Fellow, Centre for Population Health Sciences, University of Edinburgh (2012 – 2015)
- Research Fellow, University of Edinburgh (2002 – 2009)
- Honorary Fellow and Freelance Consultant, University of Edinburgh (2009 – 2012)