Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mrs Gabriela van den Hoven is a Psychologist and Psychotherapist offering a wide range of services for people who are troubled with various issues that can be related to emotions, unhelpful patterns, breakdowns or ways of functioning.
She is widely experienced in her field, having worked for several years in the NHS and in private practice. Gabriela uses a modality approach in her therapy and uses a wide range of tools along with her great deal of knowledge and expertise to deal with a variety of complex psychological problems. She has also been a visiting tutor at the Institute of Psychiatry and taught at Salomons University.
Gabriela offers treatment in both English and Spanish. She works at her own practice but also at the South London and Maudsley NHS trust and she is a member of The British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Online and Phone Assessment and treatment
- Highly skilled Psychotherapy assessment and treatment for adults
- Individual Psychotherapy with a modality approach
- Medium to long-term individual Psychotherapy
- Psycho-dynamic Psychotherapy
- Consultation and Supervision
- Assessment to determine suitability for Psychotherapy treatment
- Short term Psychotherapy
- Psychological assessment
- Provision of interventions to assist with social and relationship difficulties
- Provision of short-term treatment of co-morbid mental health problems
Corvid Notice_ I am currently working by Phone and or Online using different platforms.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Peri/Post Natal Counselling
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Video Consultation
- Anxiety Disorder
- Low Self-Esteem
- Panic Disorder
- Relationship Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Trauma/Complex Trauma
- D.Training in Clinical Psychology
- Master in Organisational Consultancy a Psychoanalytic approach at U.E.L. Tavistock Clinic.
- Health Professional Council
- British Psychological Society
- New Lacanian School
- World Association of Psychoanalysis