Mr. Khazali is an award-winning Consultant Gynaecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon. He is an internationally renowned expert in endometriosis and has dedicated his career to looking after women with advanced endometriosis. He is regularly invited to speak at national and international congresses on the subject.
Mr. Khazali is the senior endometriosis surgeon at CEMIG (Centre for Endometriosis and Minimally Invasive Gynaecology) at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in Surrey, the busiest endometriosis centre in the UK, accredited by the British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE).
He is a great believer in patient-centred care and spends a great deal of time to listen to his patients and then to explain in detail, the options available and pros and cons of each. Emma, his PA, is a great asset to his practice. She is kind and accommodating and always goes out of her way to make each patient feel special and well looked after.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Fibroid Surgery
- Oophorectomy (Ovary Removal Surgery)
- Video Consultation
- Tubal Surgery
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Dysmenorrhoea (Period Pain)
- Heavy Periods (Menorrhagia)
MRCOG, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
MSc in advnaced gynaecological surgery, University of Surrey
- AAGL (American Association of Gynaeological Laparoscopists) - Member
- ESGE (European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy) - International advosory board
- ISGE (International society for gynaecological Endoscopy) - Member
- EEL (European Endometriosis League) - International Advisory board
"Mr Khazali is one of the most renowned experts in the field of endometriosis. He is a superb surgeon who practices with great skill and care to achieve excellent outcomes for his patients. He is highly experienced in minimally invasive surgery."
"Mr Khazali is an internationally renowned expert. Patients of mine who has been reviewed and treated by him sang his praises at all times! "