Practices worked at
Mr Satyajit Naique qualified as an orthopaedic surgeon in 1998 and trained further in orthopaedic surgery in the North-West London orthopaedic surgical programme. He completed his FRCS exams and was awarded the G B Ong Gold Medal from The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
He was obtained his Certificate of Completion of Higher Surgical Training and following that, completed an advanced fellowship in hip and knee arthroplasty and revision surgery a fellowship in complex trauma.
He began to work as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in London in 2008.
Mr Naique has expertise in lower limb Joint Replacement , Key Hole and trauma including complex fractures and open injuries. He specialises in hip and knee arthroplasty and performs knee arthroscopy and foot and ankle surgery. A large part of his practice is devoted to Correction of Limb Deformities and Limb Lengthening. He uses the Hexapod Computer Assisted External Fixation Device for correction limb deformities and in the management of Non-healing fractures , Infected fractures, Failed fracture fixation and Open Limb Injuries.
Mr Naique is also active in education and teaches on courses in the UK, Europe , China and NorthAmerica.
- Hip and knee Joint Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopic surgery
- Robotic Knee Replacement
- Fracture Fixation Surgery
- Limb Lengthening using Magnetic Nail (Precice)
- Foot and ankle Surgery
- Circular Frame Surgery for minimally invasive fixation
- Complex trauma and lower limb reconstruction
- Surgery for Un United Fractures
- Surgery for Infected Fractures and Limbs
- Deformity correction
- Treatment of non-unions
- Treatment of Bone infection
- Treatment of mal-unions
- Limb Lengthening surgery
- Precice Magnetic nail lengthening surgery
- Lower limb arthroplasty
- Foot and Ankle
- Limb Lengthening
- Deformity Correction
- Complex Fractures and Trauma
- Infected Fractures
- Failed Fracture Fixations
- Limb salvage surgery
Mr Satyajit Naique
Thank you for your feedback. I do hope you make a complete recovery, SN