Practices worked at
Mr Rajpara graduated in India and then studied further in the UK. Mr Rajpara is a dermatologist who has experience in general medicine and dermasurgery.
Mr Rajpara has also written numerous papers and presents over 50 presentations internationally. He is an external examiner for the University of Central Lancashire and on the faculty for an anti-ageing course at the University of Manchester.
When Mr Rajpara is not working, he lives a very active lifestyle hiking, skiing, kayaking, cycling, or swimming.
- Skin cancer diagnosis and mole mapping
- Mohs micrographic surgery and skin surgery
- Photodynamic treatment for premalignant skin lesions
- Skin allergy and patch testing
- Laser liposuction for body sculpting
- Fractionated CO2 laser resurfacing for acne scars, wrinkles and photo ageing
- Vitiligo surgery
- Lasers for facial and leg thread veins
- Non surgical face lift with threads and fillers
- Botox for antiageing and for hyperhidrosis
- General Dermatology
- Lasers for dermatology and cosmetic procedures ( Pulsed Dye Laser, Nd: YAG Laser, Q switched YAG Laser)
- Cosmetic dermatology, botox and fillers
- D V & D
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Society
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
- Scottish Dermatology Society
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL)
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland (MDDUS), Great Britain.
- International Dermoscopy Society
I attended Grand Aura for a mole removal. The receptionist was very friendly, and sent me a questionnaire to fill out. Dr Rajpara performed the surgery under local anaesthetic. It was virtually painless and I am very happy with my scar (hardly noticeable). Very happy overall!
Dr Rajpara recently removed a BCC from my face. He was really professional, informative and reassuring both before and after the procedure and I felt in very safe hands. The after care was superb too.
I have been asked as Lee's PA to advise that Lee is exceptionally pleased with the performance and professionalism of Mr Rajpara. On a separate note as Lee's diary is extremely busy and constantly changing I would like to add how helpful your receptionists have been with amending appointments.
Very thorough and understanding
Really great consultation