Practices worked at
Mr Samer Morgan is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in foot and ankle disorders at BMI The Alexandra Hospital and Spire Cheshire Hospital. He is also the diabetic foot management lead at St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. Mr Morgan has considerable experience in a wide range of areas including complex foot and reconstruction surgery, sports injuries, ankle replacement surgery, and bunion and lesser toes surgery. He uses the current thinking and best medical practice in the field of orthopaedic surgery to treat his patients and aims to deliver an exceptional service that responds to the needs of the local population. Mr Morgan takes a patient-centric approach to his treatment and ensures that his patients are included at every stage of the decision-making process.
Mr Morgan gained his initial medical qualification in 1994 from the University of Cairo before studying in London. He gained his membership with the Royal College of Surgeons in 2001. He has also completed a prestigious foot and ankle fellowship at Leeds Teaching Hospitals where he trained under the renowned surgeon, Mr Nick Harris. Mr Morgan then went on to complete a further fellowship focusing on sports injuries.
- MB BCh - University of Cairo, Egypt - 1994
- PLAB (1, 2) - London - 1998
- MRCS - Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow; Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh - 2001
- Certificate of Completion of Basic Surgical Training - Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh - 2003
- MSc Clinical Studies and Health Sciences - Central Lancashire University - 2009
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) - Royal College of Surgeons - 2010
- British Foot and Ankle Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- European Foot and Ankle Society