Practices worked at
Dr Richard Brown graduated from the University of Auckland in 1988. He is a Consultant Clinical Oncologist at the Berkshire Cancer Centre within the Royal Berkshire Hospital; with his private practice at GenesisCare Windsor.
Dr. Brown specialises in the management of lung and breast cancers, using techniques that including radiotherapy, advanced radiotherapy techniques such as intensity modulated radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- British Oncology Association
- British Institute of Radiology
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Association of Cancer Physicians
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology