Mr Paul Morris is a highly qualified Consultant Plastic Surgeon. He works at both the Great Ormand Street Hospital (London) and St Andrew's Centre for Burns and Plastic Surgery (Broomfield).
Mr Morris attended Leicester University Medical School, where he achieved his qualification in Medicine. He then carried out his plastic surgery training in hospitals in Leicester and Norwich. After which he completed his training at Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge. He went on to complete a maxillofacial and plastic surgery Fellowship at Wellington, New Zealand. He then decided to pursue his career into cleft lip and palate surgery, in which he completed a Fellowship at Newcastle and Leeds University Hospitals. He is also known to be on a specialist register for Plastic Surgery on the General Medical Council.
With his experience and skills, Mr Morris provides his expertise and training for cleft surgeons within the UK and overseas. With his specialist interest in cleft lip and palate surgery, he carries out research and publishes articles. Furthermore, he is apart of the committee for the cleft lip and palate charity (CLEFT 'Bridging the Gap') at Great Ormand Street Hospital.
- Cleft lip and Palate surgery
- Scar revisions and closure of wounds after injuries
- Laser treatment for haemangiomas and vascular anomalies
- Other plastic surgery related and congenital conditions, including tongue tie
- Skin and soft tissue lesions such as moles, cysts, birthmarks and skin tags
- Cleft lip and palate
- Birthmarks - haemangiomas and vascular anomalies including laser therapy
- Ear anomalies and prominent ear correction