Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mr Pisal is a consultant gynaecologist who has practised gynaecology in London for over 15 years working as both a private and NHS consultant previously at The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust and currently at The Portland Hospital for Women and Children and Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth. He provides a range of gynaecological services and treatments and is recognised as a leading expert in advanced laparoscopic surgery, abnormal smear management and colposcopy and management of cancer.
Mr Pisal is keen to make a difference within his profession, his philosophy is to provide his patients with the best possible care at every stage of their journey, ensuring a calm and reassuring experience.
Mr Pisal is well published and works as a clinician for gynaecological cancer at The Whittington Hospital and is actively involved in teaching and training medical students and doctors in training.
Mr Pisal sees patients privately at London Gynaecology's practice locations at the Portland Hospital and their new opening in the City of London.
In his spare time Mr Pisal enjoys running and has run marathons raising money for charities, in particular The Whittington NHS Trust, Ammalife, The Eve Appeal and Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust.
- Fibroid Surgery
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Emergency Contraception
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Cervical (Cone) Biopsy
- Contraception Advice
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Insertion
- Ovarian Cysts
- Heavy Periods (Menorrhagia)
- Cervical Cancer
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Female Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Dysmenorrhoea (Period Pain)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Irregular Periods
- Late or Missed Period
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vaginal Infection
- Vaginal Warts
- MBBS, MRCOG
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Member of British Society for Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
- Member of British Medical Association
- Member of British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- Member of British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
"Mr Pisal is an excellent gynaecologist who has a lovely manner with patients. He is always accessible to his patients and colleagues for further information or advice. I highly recommend him."
"Mr Pisal is an excellent Clinician and Colleague. I highly recommend him to anyone"