- Vision Correction Surgery
- Emergency Ophthalmology
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Refractive Surgery / Surgical Solutions
New appointment: £300
Follow-up appointment: £300
Mr Nabeel Malik is a leading Ophthalmic and Oculoplastic Surgeon treating a wide range of emergency and general ophthalmic conditions for both children and adults.
After graduating in 1992 from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, he underwent specialist training in neuro ophthalmology and neurology. Further surgical training included an oculoplastics Fellowship at Moorfields Eye Hospital as well as Fellowships in Medical Retina and Uveitis at The Chelsea & Westminster Hospital and The Western Eye Hospital.
He is also part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of doctors offering specialist assessment and treatment of allergic eye diseases.
His interest and expertise also extends to non surgical, cosmetic procedures to improve facial and eyelid appearance.
Mr Malik is passionate about education and research. He has taught extensively for the Fellowship at the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has instructed over 100 GP's. He frequently mentors aspiring Consultants and regularly interviews candidates for London training Fellowships for the London deanery.
- Eye Test
- Blepharoplasty (Eye Lid Surgery)
- Blocked Tear Duct (NLDO) Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Complex Cataract Surgery
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Glaucoma Surgeries
- Implantable Contact Lens (ICL)
- Intravitreal Injection
- Multifocal Intraocular Lens
- Muscle Relaxation Treatment (for Wrinkles)
- Non-Surgical Eyelid Lift (Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Surgeries
- Ptosis Repair
- Dry Eyes
- Eye Infection
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Corneal Disease
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Double Vision
- Floaters (Eye)
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Droopy Eyelid (Ptosis)
- Eye Problem
- Eye Problems
- Lazy Eye
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Haemorrhage
- Macular Hole
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)
- Retinal Detachment
- Vision Problems
- Visual Stress
- Vitreous Haemorrhage
- MB BS 1992 University of London
- Specialist Register entry date - Ophthalmology From 14 Mar 2007
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Thank you for your email. Our office has been in touch with you and I hope we will resolve the matter to your satisfaction. The autorefraction did not manage your previous refraction and we have offered to discuss this with you in person.
Thank you very much for your kind words. We work hard to deliver a person friendly service.
I would wholeheartedly recommend Nabeel Malik, he is an excellent Ophthalmologist specialising in Medical Retina and Uveitis.