Mr Miller trained in ophthalmology at Middlesex Hospital London, St Thomas's Hospital London and Moorfields Eye Hospital. he had two periods of research at the Institute of Ophthalmology in London where his contributions to ophthalmic surgery were awarded an MD in 1988. His research also contributed to the development of imaging system in glaucoma.
Mr Miller was appointed as a consultant ophthalmologist to Moorfields Eye Hospital in 1992 working within the Cataract and Glaucoma Services. He is currently working as an Honorary Consultant Surgeon at Moorfield Eye Hospital.
- MBBS London Universtiy 1981
- LRCP(Eng) MRCS(Lond) Colleges of Physicains and Surgeons 1979
- Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal Society of Medicine
- United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
Results were excellent