Practices worked at
Mr Khan is a consultant cardiologist and has been for over 10 years - he has tried to provide patients a professional and also caring and personalised service.
Following his medical qualification, he trained in cardiology in London, gaining expertise in all aspects of General Cardiology and developed a special interest in percutaneous coronary interventions.
His special areas of interest includes palpitations, dizziness and high blood pressure as well as angina and coronary angiography. He is also a member of many prestigious boards including The British Cardiovascular Society.
- University of Cambridge - MB BChir
- British Medical Association
- British Cardiovascular Society
- Royal College of Physicians
- European Cardiac Society
- British Cardiac Interventional Society