Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mark has been a consultant at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London since 2006 and the current Director of the Corneal & External Diseases Service. His higher surgical training took place at Moorfield and North Thames which was followed by two corneal fellowships at Moorfields Eye Hospital.
During his training, Mark spent 2 years working for a research MD degree at the Institute of Ophthalmology. Research has continued to be a significant part of his career and he has produced over 40 publications. Mark is currently the principal investigator for a large National Institute for Health Research trial looking at the benefits femtosecond cataract surgery could offer over standard cataract surgery. He is an honorary Senior Lecturer at the Institute of Ophthalmology.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Corneal Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Disease
- BA - Oxford University
- MD - Institute of Ophthalmology
- General Medical Council - specialist register (GMC)
- Fellow Royal College of Ophthalmologists (FRCOphth)
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons - Member
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology - Member