Dr. Korosh Majidi is a qualified Dentist with over a decade of experience in general dentistry and orthodontics including the Incognito Lingual appliances, Invisalign, Ceramic, and Damon System appliances. He sees private patients at Smile Tailor.
Dr. Majidi earned his bachelor’s degree in dental surgery in 2002, after which he found his passion for orthodontics. He then went on to gain further knowledge and expertise in dentistry, by pursuing further education in dental clinical sciences. He also gained membership with the Faculty of Dental Surgery and earned his Postgraduate award in Aesthetic Orthodontics.
Since completing his training, Dr. Majidi has become internationally recognised as a Clear aligner Therapy clinical advisor and also a clinical lead and top provider for Spark Clear Aligner. Dr. Majidi centres his practice around providing a high standard of care for his patients and has been nominated for 3 consecutive years as the best-fixed brace and Invisalign provider in the UK.
Dip Dental Clinical Science
LDS RCS (Eng)
MFDS RCS (Edin)
MFDS RCS (Eng)
PG Award in Ortho
- Member of British Orthodontic Society
- Member of British Lingual Orthodontic Society
- Member of European Aligner Society
- Member of American Aligner Society
- Finalist in Best Adult Fixed Braces Award 2019
- Finalist in Best Invisalign Provider Award 2020
- Finalist in Best Invisalign Provider Award 2021