Mr Jonathan Harcourt treats a broad range of problems relating to the ear, skull base, and children's ENT problems. He also provides a specialist service for treating dizziness.
Mr Harcourt completed undergraduate training at the University of Oxford and St Thomas' Hospital, and he carried out further training in Copenhagen, Zurich and Marseilles.
Mr Harcourt works for the NHS in Charing Cross, Chelsea & Westminster, and The Royal Brompton hospitals. He also has private practices in Harley Street, London Clinic and Cromwell Hospital.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Pure tone audiogram
- Impedance audiogram
- Aural toilet (including micro-suction and/or suction of exteriorised mastoid cavity)
- Fibre optic examination of the pharynx +/- biopsy/removal of foreign body
- Myringotomy and insertion of tube through tympanic membrane
- Diagnostic nasolaryngopharyngoscopy
- Endoscopy of sinus
- Bony meatoplasty
- Nasal septum cauterisation
- Septoplasty of nose
- Suction clearance of middle ear
- Removal of grommets
- Hearing problems
- Skull base disease
- Children's ENT problems
- Nasal and sinus congenital problems