Mr Jonathan Bull, Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spinal Surgeon, currently works within the Royal Free Hospital in the Bart’s NHS Trust. He also sees patients privately in hospitals across London including the Cromwell Hospital, BMI The London Independent Hospital, and London Bridge Hospital. He has a wealth of experience in performing procedures for all aspects of central nervous system disorders.
Mr Bull graduated from his foundation training from Imperial College London before beginning his specialist training in neurosurgery in the South Thames Programme. During his training, he undertook two fellowships in Complex Spine Surgery and was also awarded an MD by UCL.
Mr Bull became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2011.
- Spinal Decompresson
- Spinal Injections for Pain
- Facet Joint Injection
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Complex Revision Spinal Surgery
- Lumbar Back Surgery
- Sciatica Surgery
- Spinal Deformity Correction
- Spine Fracture Surgery
- Thoracic (Back) Surgery
- Back Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Herniated Disc or Slipped Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Spine Fractures and Trauma
- Arthritis (Spine)
- Brain Tumours
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Tumours and Infections
- Spondylolisthesis & Spondylosis
- MA MB BChir Neurophysiology and Medicine, University of Cambridge (1995 – 2000)
- Basic Surgical training, Imperial College / St Marys Hospital (2002 – 2004)
- MD (Res) - Diffusion MRI imaging of Paediatric Brain Tumours, UCL (2006 – 2008)
- Higher Specialist Training - Neurosurgery, South Thames Neurosurgical Rotation (2005 – 2012)
- Sir Victor Horsley Complex Spine Fellowship, Royal National Orthopaedic Hx Stanmore / Queen Square, National Hx for Neurology & Neurosurgery (2011 – 2012)
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS) Fellowship Field Of StudyComplex Spine Surgery, University Hospital Klinikum Rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany (2013 – 2013)
"Mr Bull is an excellent Spinal Neurosurgeon and undertakes his work with great care and efficiency. Patients universally love him and it is clear from his demeanour and expressions that patients are at the heart of his practice. He genuinely cares. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Bull to anyone for ANY spinal needs."
"Mr Bull is an excellent spinal and brain neurosurgeon. We have shared several patients especially presenting with neck and back issues and patients speak highly of him. I find him to be an excellent clinician and very approachable and friendly person. "
"I have sent several patients to this surgeon. The feedback I received is excellent, both in his manner and skill. I will continue to send him patients."