Practices worked at
Mr Jonathan Bull is a Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spinal Surgeon. He performs both simple and complex procedures to treat a variety of brain and spinal disorders.
Mr Bull completed initial surgical training at St Mary's/Imperial College London before his higher surgical training in neurosurgery in the South Thames Programme. He also attained a Doctor of Medicine at University College London.
Mr Bull also undertook two specialist fellowships in Complex Spine Surgery and became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2011.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Sciatica treatment
- Spinal stenosis treatment
- CT scan
- Minimally invasive approaches to neck and back pain
- Degenerative spinal disorders
- Complex spine procedures
- Spinal tumours
- Malignant spinal cord compression
- Spinal trauma
- Tuberculosis of the spine
- MA MB BChir Neurophysiology and Medicine, University of Cambridge (1995 – 2000)
- Basic Surgical training, Imperial College / St Marys Hospital (2002 – 2004)
- MD (Res) - Diffusion MRI imaging of Paediatric Brain Tumours, UCL (2006 – 2008)
- Higher Specialist Training - Neurosurgery, South Thames Neurosurgical Rotation (2005 – 2012)
- Sir Victor Horsley Complex Spine Fellowship, Royal National Orthopaedic Hx Stanmore / Queen Square, National Hx for Neurology & Neurosurgery (2011 – 2012)
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS) Fellowship Field Of StudyComplex Spine Surgery, University Hospital Klinikum Rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany (2013 – 2013)