- Benign Prostatic Enlargement
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Urological Oncology
New appointment: £250
Follow-up appointment: £225
Practices worked at
Mr Kalsi is a fully accredited Consultant Urological Surgeon and Andrologist with specialist registration with the GMC and a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in England.
He is able to see patients both in London and in Berkshire and consults in all aspects of urological care.
He is a specialist in the management of men with both erectile and fertility problems using the latest techniques including micro-surgery. He is able to offer a full spectrum of options so that the care of the patient may be individualised.
Jas also offers a state of the art renal tract stone service which included the use of holmium laser and flexible digital ureteroscopes to allow vision and stone removal with minimal trauma. He also commonly deals with patients with Peyronie's disease.
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- Vasectomy reversal
- Sperm retrieval
- Peyronies surgery inc Nesbitt Lue and injections
- Flexible ureteroscopy and laser for stones
- Penile reconstruction
- Male infertility
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Peyronies disease
- kidney stones
- BSc Pharmacology with Immunology First Class Honors (University College London 1993)
- MBBS with Honors (UCL Medical School 1991-1997)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- The European Association of Urology.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and England
- European Urology Association
- Urology Section of the Royal Society of Medicine
- British and European Societies of Sexual Medicine
Mr Jas Kalsi
Thank you for your kind words
Mr Jas Kalsi
Dear Sir, Thank you for kind words. You had a HoLEP (laser prostate surgery) which is the gold standard treatment for an enlarged prostate with urinary symptoms. I am delighted that all has gone well and thanks for the recommendation.