Mr Shyamalan (Shyam) is an Orthopaedic Consultant based at the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust and holds private hand and wrist clinics in Birmingham, Solihull and Warwickshire.
He specialises in hand and wrist surgery, with expertise in treatment for Dupuytren's, Carpal Tunnel, Ganglions, complex nerve procedures, soft tissue hand trauma including tendon, nerve and arterial repair, arthritis work, and joint replacement and wrist arthroscopy.
He is also highly skilled in elbow and shoulder surgery, and treats tennis elbow and golfers elbow.
Mr Shyamalan’s aim is to offer an individualised, expert service in the management of hand and wrist conditions, with due consideration given to both surgical and non-surgical options.
- Percutaneous Needle Fasciotomy (minimally invasive surgery for Dupuytren's Disease)
- Skier's Thumb Injury
- Thumb arthritis (Trapeziumectomy or Joint replacement)
- Key Hole Surgery For thumb
- Wrist Key Hole Surgery For fractured Scaphoid and Ganglions
- Elbow Key Hole Surgery
- Lumps and Bumps in the upper limb
- Cysts around the nail
- Tendon repair
- Tendon repair (hand)
- Joint fusion (wrist)
- Ulnar nerve release
- Wrist Key Hole Surgery
- Hand problems
- Shoulder pain
- Arthritis (wrist)
- Hand fractures