Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mr Gaurav Mukerji is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at Northwick Park and Central Middlesex Hospitals in London.
Mr Mukerji undertook his Urology specialist training in the North West Thames Urology rotation of the London Deanery Training Programme, and has gained valuable experience from leading institutions including Charing Cross Hospital, St Mary’s Hospital, St Bartholomew's Hospital, Royal London Hospital and Northwick Park Hospital.
Mr Mukerji was appointed Consultant Urological Surgeon in 2014 at Imperial College NHS Trust (Charing Cross Hospital) and moved to London North West University Healthcare NHS trust (Northwick Park, Central Middlesex and Ealing Hospitals) in 2016.
He was also undertaken Urology research at the Imperial College London, where he studied novel neurogenic targets in patients with overactive and painful bladders and was awarded an MD (Research) from University of London. He has published several articles in peer reviewed journals and presented at both national and international urological conferences.
He is actively involved in teaching medical students, foundation year doctors as well as Urology specialist trainees.
He can provide consultations in English, Hindi and Bengali.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
Prostate cancer biopsies
Prostate operations - TURP
Stone laser surgery - Ureteroscopy
- Kidney stone disease - Minimally invasive (Laser) stone surgery
- Prostate problems including treatment of prostate symptoms (TURP, Laser)
- Prostatitis and the early diagnosis of prostate cancer
- Transperineal template biopsy of prostate
- General Urology
- Urinary tract infections
- incontinence (urine leak)
- erection problems
- testicular pain
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stone Prevention
- Prostate Biopsy
- Prostatectomy (TURP)
- Bladder Instillation
- PSA Testing
- Prostate Cancer Diagnostics
- Rigid & Flexible Ureterorenoscopy and Laser Fragmentation of Stones
- Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS)
- Transurethral Resection of a Bladder Tumour (TURBT)
- Vasectomy (Male Sterilization)
- Video Consultation
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Pain
- Blood in Urine (Haematuria)
- Overactive Bladder
- Testicular Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
FEBU 2014 European Board of Urology
FRCS Urology 2011 Intercollegiate Specialty Boards
M.D (Research) 2006 Imperial College London, University of London
FRCS Ed (Surgery) 2001 Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
MS Surgery 1998 University of Jabalpur, India
MB BS 1993 University of Indore, India
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urologists
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh