Francesco Contiero is a consultant Osteopath and Physiotherapist based in London, UK. Originally a qualified Physiotherapist, he completed a Diploma and a postgraduate Master's degree in Osteopathy in London. He went on to complete an intensive course in advanced biomechanics through the Gray Institute (USA) and was awarded the distinction of Fellow of Applied Functional Science (FAFS).
His unique combination of training and studies allow him to design specialist rehabilitation programs for clients integrating both manual therapy and functional movement to help overcome injury and achieve better performance.
Aside from his clinical practice, Francesco is the Neuroscience lecturer and clinic tutor at the University College of Osteopathy, the oldest Osteopathy institute in Europe.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound (sonography)
- Sports Injuries
- Movement and analysis therapy
- Management for long term conditions
- Chronic or recurrent Injuries
- Western Medical Acupuncture / Dry needling
- Functional neurology
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Strengthening and Conditioning
- Olympic Lifting
- Crossfit clinic
- BSc University of Padua (Italy)
- MSc University College of Osteopathy (UK)
- FAFS Gray Institute (USA)
- PgCertACE University College of Osteopathy (UK)
- SMUG Sports Medical Ultrasound Group Mentorship program (UK)
Having been treated by many practitioners over many years I have been delighted by the knowledge, expertise and patient interaction of Mr Contiero. I would recommend his services unequivocally to anyone looking for good guidance and treatment.
Francesco has really helped me over the last year. I used to be in a lot of pain with a hip problem and saw numerous physios that didn't help. Francesco is very knowledgeable and I'm back running and competing again pain-free with a few pbs. He's helped me with my running technique and I still see him regularly to keep me pain free and training. I would recommend him to anyone especially those with a sports injury.