Dr. Daniel Broman MBChB MSc(SEM) MRCP(UK) DipSEM PGCME PGCert(US) FHEA FFSEM(UK) is a Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine, practicing at Isokinetic Medical Group on Harley Street in London.
He obtained his medical degree from the University of Birmingham in 2010 and following this underwent training in general internal medicine in London. He achieved a Masters Degree in Sports Medicine, Exercise and Health at University College London in 2015 and subsequently completed higher specialist training in Sport and Exercise Medicine in London. In 2019, Dr. Broman became a Fellow of the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine and was included on the GMC specialist register.
Dr. Broman is the club doctor for Reading Football Club, team doctor for Tottenham Hotspur Women and also team doctor for the England Women’s Under 21 Football Team. His position with the Football Association has also included work as the team doctor at a number of international tournaments including the FIFA WU20 World Cup in 2018, Toulon Tournament 2017, UEFA U17 European Championships 2016 and FIFA U17 World Cup 2015. He has previously held roles with Chelsea FC and had worked at other international sporting events such as the Commonwealth Games and the London Marathon.
Dr. Broman has a strong interest in clinical academia and medical education. He has published research in a number of peer-reviewed journals and has presented at multiple internal conferences. Dr. Broman teaches widely in Sport and Exercise Medicine and completed a postgraduate certificate in Medical Education from University College London in 2017 becoming a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. He has also served on Sport and Exercise Medicine committees for the Royal College of Physicians and the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - MBChB
- Masters in Sports and Exercise Medicine - MSc(SEM)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians - MRCP(UK)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education - PGCME
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy - FHEA
- Postgraduate Certificate in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound - PGCert(US)
- Fellow of Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine - FFSEM(UK)
- Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- British Association of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- European College of Sport and Exercise Physicians
- Royal College of Physicians
- Higher Education Academy
- Honorary Member of the British Lung Foundation
My experience with Dr Broman was very good he was welcoming and made me feel at ease, he explained everything to me regarding my injury which made me feel alot better about everything.
Incredibly professional consultant. Went above and beyond expectations and even gave me a tour of the entire facility showing me how Isokinetic can assist me in my treatment and rehab