Practices worked at
Mr Anthony Barrie Price is a Consultant Venous Surgeon and Consultant Phlebologist.
He completed his undergraduate training at Guys Hospital, London and his surgical training was in Margate and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. After achieving his fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh, he undertook a Master of Surgery in New York. He later trained in Cardiothoracic surgery before joining the Royal Army Medical Corps in 1985 and was appointed Consultant in 1990.
Mr Price left the Services in 2001 to take up full-time independent practice and he joined the Whiteley Clinics, where he specialised in venous surgery and now practices The Whiteley Protocol.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Endovenous laser ablation (EVLA)
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of varicose veins
- Endovenous Microwave Ablation
- TRansLuminal Occlusion of Perforators (TRLOP)
- Foam Sclerotherapy – ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy (UGFS)
- Glue (Venaseal) – glue treatment of varicose veins
- Phlebectomies – Ambulatory phlebectomies
- Pelvic Vein Embolisation (PVE)
- Varicose veins
- Thread veins
- Venous leg ulcers
- MBBS at Guys Hospital, London 1977
- FRCS at Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh 1981
- MS University of London 1985
- MD University of London 1990
- FCPhleb 2013
- The Whiteley Protocol