- Adult Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
New appointment: £200
Follow-up appointment: £150
Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mr Jain is an award winning consultant ENT surgeon in London/Essex area, with more than 25 years of clinical experience and is on the specialist register for Otolaryngology. He has completed Paediatrics ENT Fellowship for a year from Evelina's Children's hospital, (St Thomas hospital, London) and has developed a high level of expertise in comprehensive management of paediatric ENT issues. He is also trained to perform newer and less invasive techniques for Coblation tonsilotomy which has a much quicker recovery rate with lesser risk of bleeding. Give your child the benefit of highest level of expertise with Paediatric ENT Fellowship experience.
Mr Jain has also received higher surgical training at University College Hospital, London for a year in Head and Neck and Thyroid Surgery. Mr Jain's clinical training includes training in all aspects of ENT surgery, in adults and children, with a main focus in Head and Neck and Thyroid surgery.
Mr Jain has completed two higher research degrees with Theses, a managerial degree with merit award and have won two awards. He has a keen interest in teacing and his teaching credentials are as under.
• Examiner of the DOHNS examination, Intercollegiate Specialty board, Royal College of Surgeons in England, London, UK.
• Examiner of the European board examination - Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery.
• Organiser – Paediatrics Emergency skills course, King George’s hospital, Goodmayes 27th January 2018.
• Faculty – 14th London Head & Neck dissection course, St George’s hospital, Tooting, London 16th – 18th March 2019.
• Faculty – FRCS (ORL-HNS) course, University Hospital Lewisham, London 29th March 2019.
• Faculty – Imperial CESR workshop, St Mary’s Hospital, London, 4th February 2017.
• Faculty – St Thomas MRCS revision course (OSCE), London, 09th September 2015.
• Faculty – Emergency airway study day, Whippscross hospital, London 21st June 2013.
• Faculty – ENT ST3 interview course, St Mary’s hospital, 16th February 2013.
• Faculty - Queen's airways management course, Queen's hospital, Romford, 29th January 2020.
TVONE "Hello Doctor" - Mr Jain discussing common ENT problems on live TV
- Tongue Tie Excision
- Biopsy Procedures
- Airway Reconstruction
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Branchial Cleft Cyst Surgery
- Cyst Removal
- Ear Lobe Reconstruction
- Ear Wax Removal
- Endoscopic Anterior Skull Base Surgery
- Endoscopic Lacrimal (Tear Duct) Surgery
- Eustachian Balloon Tuboplasty
- Excision of Lesion of Lip
- Excision of Lesions of the Mouth, Tongue, and Gum
- Excision of Lymph Nodes
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Functional Nasal Surgery
- Grommet Insertion
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Lesion Biopsy
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Microscopic Laryngeal Surgery
- Minor Skin Surgery
- Mole Removal
- Mouth Sore Treatment
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment
- Mucocele Removal
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Scar Treatment
- Sinus Surgery
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Lesion Removal (Warts, Moles and Skin Tags)
- Stopping Nose Bleeds (Nasal Cautery)
- Submandibular Gland Tumour Surgery
- Surgery for Nasal Blockage & Polyps
- Surgery of the Larynx for Cancer
- Thyroglossal Duct Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Video Consultation
- Vocal Fold/Laryngoscopy
- Thyroid Problems
- Tongue Tie
- Ear Infections
- Voice Problems
- Deviated Septum
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes
- Meniere’s Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
- Otitis Media (Glue Ear)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Eardrum Perforations
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Benign (Non-Cancerous) Skin Conditions
- Breathing Disorders
- Broken Nose
- Cancer of the Head, Neck, Mouth, and Tongue
- Complex Congenital Disorders
- Dermoid Cysts
- Ear Wax
- Earache (Ear Pain)
- Epistaxis (Nose Bleeding)
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD)
- Facial Pain
- Facial Palsy
- Facial Trauma
- GORD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)
- Head & Neck Cancers
- Head & Neck Tumours
- Hearing Loss
- Hoarseness and Other Voice Disorders
- Lip Lesion
- Nasal & Sinus Cancer
- Nasal Blockage
- Nasal Polyps
- Nasal and Sinus Cancer
- Neck Lumps
- Noisy Breathing
- Oral (Mouth) Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Otitis Externa
- Parotid Tumour
- Prominent or Protruding Ears
- Salivary Gland Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Smell Disorders
- Snoring Problems
- Soft Tissue
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC)
- Swallowing Disorder (Dysphagia)
- Tongue Cancer
- Tonsil and Adenoid Infections
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Vocal Cord Disorders
- FRCS (ORL-HNS) Intercollegiate Speciality board, UK. 2012
- FRCS (Oto) - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. 2002
- DLO - Royal College of Surgeons in England, London. 2002
- MS (Oto) - Delhi University, India. 1998
- MSc - University of Warwick, UK. 2013
- PG Cert Health Care Leadership, (with Merit) Open University. 2016
- MBBS University of Delhi. 1994
"Mr Anurag Jain is recommended for his care and professionalism in managing head and neck disorders. He is always pleasant, approachable and responsible. I have often referred patients to him and received appropriate updates about their care. He is a popular member of staff at The Holly hospital."
"Excellent doctor, prompt interventions and quick turn around of results of investigations. "
"Anurag has been a teaching faculty member for the FRCS (ORL-HNS) Course for a number of years. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and a credit to the teaching faculty. Moreover he is always dependable and a pleasure to interact with."
"An excellent surgeon, a caring doctor and above all else a trusted colleague who always goes the extra mile with the patients he treats - his patient feedback and peer reviews bear testament to this. A true gem."