Practices worked at
Ananth Viswanathan is a Consultant Ophthalmic surgeon with special interest in Glaucoma and Cataracts. Ananth qualified in 1989 from St. Thomas' Hospital Medical School and is also a lecturer and an active member of the research community with numerous published papers in ophthalmic journals. Ananth is the Chair of the UK Glaucoma Early Diagnosis Programme and currently consults at Moorfields Eye Hospital.
- 1989 MBBS at St. Thomas' Hospital Medical School
- BSc (Hons) Neuroscience
- MD in Visual Psychophysics in glaucoma
- PhD in Genetic Epidemiology
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- British Eye Study Group
- Centre for Human Genetics UCL
- UK & Eire Glaucoma Society
Always superb care
Charming, helpful and considerate.