- Laparoscopic (Key-Hole) Surgery
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologist: 128148
- The British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE): 170137
- General Medical Council: 5205372
New appointment: £260
Follow-up appointment: £230
Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Mr Amer Raza specialises in laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery for all common gynaecological conditions including endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, and tubal surgery. He believes in excisional surgery to achieve the best possible results for his patients. Mr Raza performs complex hysteroscopic surgery for fibroids and uterine abnormalities like polyps and septum. He treats gynaecological issues with cutting-edge techniques such as NOVASURE endometrial ablation for heavy periods and Truclear polypectomies.
Mr Raza is actively involved in education and organises a variety of national and international courses. He currently leads international research projects on fibroids and endometriosis and has been invited to present his work at a number of national and international conferences.
Mr Raza gained his medical qualifications in 1994 and worked in teaching hospitals including Birmingham Women's Hospital, James Paget University Hospital Leeds, and the Royal Free Hospital in London. He has also spent time training with world-renowned laparoscopic surgeons in the United States and Europe. Mr Raza joined Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in 2008.
Initial consultation: £260, £400 with scan
Follow up consultation: £230, £330 with scan
- Laparoscopic (Key-Hole) Surgery
- Fibroid Surgery
- C-Section (Caesarean Section)
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Insertion
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Antenatal Education
- Birth Trauma Counselling
- Cervical (Cone) Biopsy
- Childbirth (Assisted Vaginal Delivery)
- Childbirth (Normal Vaginal Delivery)
- Combined Private Midwifery
- Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Dilation and Curettage
- Early Pregnancy Care
- Early Pregnancy Scan
- Endometrial Ablation
- Gynaecological/Pelvic Scan
- Hysteroscopic Resection of Fibroids
- Obstetrical Ultrasonography
- Oophorectomy (Ovary Removal Surgery)
- Private Maternity
- Robotic Hysterectomy
- Salpingectomy (Fallopian Tube Removal)
- Smear Test
- Tubal Ligation
- Tubal Surgery
- Video Consultation
- Ovarian Cysts
- Female Infertility
- Advanced Endometriosis
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Candidiasis (Thrush)
- Cervical Polyps
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Complex Benign Gynaecology
- Dysmenorrhoea (Period Pain)
- Early Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Heavy Periods (Menorrhagia)
- Irregular Periods
- Late or Missed Period
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Multiple (Twin) Birth
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Thank you so much for your very generous review. It has been a pleasure to look after you through your pregnancy and we wish you all the best for the future.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive patient journey under my care. It is always a pleasure reading these reviews. I wish you all the best.
Very grateful for your review. Thank you.
Great to hear of your positive experience under my care. I wish you all the best for the future.
Thank you for your positive review.
Always a pleasure to read about patient's reviews after their medical journey under my care. I wish you all the best for the future.
"Amer Raza is an extremely competent laparoscopic surgeon and a trainer. He is a respected Laparoscopic& hysteroscopic surgeon in Chelsea & Westminster Hospital and liked by patients and colleagues alike."
"Mr Raza is an expert in advanced laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery for benign disease. In particular he is a recognised leader in the treatment of severe endometriosis."