Practices worked at
Mr Ahmed Toma is a Consultant Neurosurgeon in London, UK. He currently works at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. A well as this Mr Ahmed Toma is the Senior Lecturer at UCL Institute of Neurology.
Mr Toma graduated from the University of Baghdad in 1997. Following this, he then continued to study at Royal College of Surgeons until 2011. Having then chose to specialize in Neurology he also completed a postgraduate degree in neurosciences/hydrocephalus in 2012 at St George's University in London.
- Vascular neurosurgery
- Back surgery (spinal surgery)
- Back pain investigations (discography)
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
- Chiari Malformation
- Cerebrospinal fluid dynamics disturbances
- Degenerative spine
- Lumbar spine disorders
- Neck pain
- Pain management
- MB ChB 1997 University of Baghdad
- FRCS (Neuro.Surg) Royal College of Surgeon of England 2008
- MD (Res.) St George's University of London 2011
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
My treatment by Mr Toma was excellent, I am very pleased that I came to see him, he is a very kind caring person. He let me know as soon as he could about the MRI scan result and thank God it was good news.
Mr Toma is the most caring, reassuring, understanding & patient doctors I’ve been treated by. His treatment has always been to the highest standard and things are never to much trouble. A great doctor & a wonderful human being.
Mr Toma was extremely kind and we have the utmost trust in him. His specialty is normal pressure hydrocephalus. My husband has proved positive and Mr Toma will be fitting a shunt in the near future. We are so relieved.
Mr Toma is one of the most reassuring doctors I have come across. He is always extremely professional and is always very caring, especially in tough times