Practices worked at
Mr Sayasneh is Consultant Gynaecologist and Gynaecological Oncology Surgeon. His main clinical and research interest is gynaecological surgery and ultrasonography. He developed a special research interest in ovarian cancer (screening, diagnostics and management), with a long track of peer review publications. He has obtained his Doctorate of Medicine MD(Res) degree in gynaecological ultrasonography from Imperial College London.
He has completed his subspecialty training in Gynaecological Oncological surgery from Hammersmith Hospital in London and has been a member and an invited speaker in the Faculty panel of the International Ovarian Tumour Analysis Group IOTA and the International Society of Ultrasound in obstetrics and Gynaecology ISUOG in the last 6 years. Mr Sayasneh has obtained his RCOG advanced training in vulval disease and vaginal surgery from Cambridge University Hospitals.
He is currently leading on a number of studies in gynae-oncology at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. He has been elected as a Faculty member at The British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy BSGE where he regularly teaches for national and international courses in minimal access and advanced open Gynaecological Surgery including as live surgery. He is an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the Department of Surgery and Cancer, Medical School, Imperial College London. He is as well an Honorary Senior Lecturer and the Lead for Undergraduate Teaching for Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the School of Medical Education, King's College London.
- Gynaecological ultrasonography.
- General gynaecology
- Minimal access gynaecological surgery
- Endometriosis and fibroids treatment
- Endometrial resection/ablation to treat heavy periods and dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Management of vulval and vaginal disease
- Advanced radical cancer surgery
- Fertility preserving surgery in cancer
- Management of early pregnancy problems.
- Ovarian cysts diagnostics and characterisation,
- Surgery for early (open and laparoscopic) and advanced ovarian cancer
- Laparoscopic and open cervical and endometrial and cancers
- Supraradical surgery in gynaecological cancer
- Exenterative procedures in advanced and relapsed gynaecological cancers
- Vulval cancer and reconstructive surgery
- Dual CCT in Obs & Gynae with Subspecialty in Gynaecological Oncology, London Deanery, 2015
- MD (Res) in Gynaecological Ultrasonography, Imperial College London, 2015
- MRCOG, London, 2006
- RCOG ATSM in Gynaecological Oncology, London Deanery, 2015
- RCOG ATSM in Vaginal Surgery, Cambridge University Hospitals, 2010
- RCPG ATSM in Vulval disease, Cambridge University Hospitals, 2010
- BSCCP 2010/2012/2015
- Postgrad Certificate in Sexual Health Skills, University of Greenwich, 2010
- Professional Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology, Oxford, 2010.
- MsC and Higher Studies Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Damascus University, Syria, 2003
- ArBOG Arab Board in Obsterics and Gynaecology, Damascus University, 2004
- MBChB 1998 University of Damascus
- BGCS (British Gynaecological Cancer Society).
- BSGE (The British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy)
- ESGO (European Society of Gynaecological Oncology)
- IGCS (International Gynecologic Cancer Society)
- BSCCP (British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology).
- NCCC (The National Cervical Cancer Coalition.
- EATS (European Association for Transluminal Surgery).
- ISUOG (International Society for Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- IOTA (International Ovarian Tumour Analysis Group).
- EAOGS (East Anglian Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society).
- ESO club (European School of Oncology).
- SATO (Surgical Oncology Trainee Association).
Mr Sayasneh has looked after me really well during the difficult time of Covid 19 I am really thankful
Thank you very much for looking after me during this difficult time. Really really super
I felt very reassured under your care Many thanks Mr Sayasneh
Thank you very much indeed for the great care
Excellent care Thank you very much
I really can’t express how grateful I am to you Mr Sayasneh
Thank you very much for looking after me. I wouldn’t have made it without your help
Thank you for all the care you showed during my time at hospital
Thank you very much for your treatment
Thank you so much I feel very good after my complicated surgery It looks very good on the little scars Thank you so much
Excellent explanation and kindness from mr Ahmad Sayasneh.
We really felt in the best possible hands with you and your team Many thanks
Dr Ahmad,you are brilliant Thank you very much
Thank you very much for your amazing care during my surgery
I was looked after very well. The surgery was explained well and I had quick recovery Thank you
Excellent care Well explained Highly recommended
My experience was very positive, felt very comfortable, everything was explained very clearly. Highly recommend
I couldn’t wish for any better care. Mr Sayasneh has given me excellent support. I would certainly and highly recommend him.
With great gratitude, I highly appreciate what you’ve done to treat my ovarian tumour
I am very pleased with the surgery. It was all done by a key hole surgery and I am amazed how quick the recovery was Thank you very much Mr Sayasneh
You are a star I feel totally different and and I back to normal after surgery Thanks a million
Many thanks for your excellent care
Many thanks for giving me time and experience. I really really appreciate it
Thank you for giving me so much. More than you could imagine I am back to my life again
I have been recommended to Dr Sayasneh by a very good friend. Unfortunately, I had to go through an operation but I am very grateful the way I have been treated from the first assessment, the operation to the follow up. Despite his busy schedule, Dr Sayasneh took the time to listen, to address my concerns in a way that was very understandable and to reassure. Even on the day of the operation, he carefully explained the process and followed up by a phone call when I got back home. I can’t be thankful enough of Dr Sayasneh’s professionalism and sense of humanity. He was exceedingly helpful and very knowledgeable. I have been recommended and will highly recommend people!
You are loved and trusted Thank you
Very approachable and kind! I'm very anxious and have been really helped! I have been very lucky to come here.
Mr Sayadneh is a great Surgeon. He made my difficult case so easy for me. I will ever be grateful
Thank you for your help and support. Wishing you the best future.
Thank you! You're a star.
Filled with health, happiness, and a spectacular success! Thank you for giving me hope and thank you for the great care.
A lovely heart, a work of art, the best parts, some caring hearts. Not a face of an angel but a heart of an angle. Pure and pretty. Soft like a kitty, they're your friends, the ones who guide, the ones who care, Satllions and mares.
Thank you both for a very helpful consultation. It was very informative and helpful and I appreciate your patients with me. Thanks very much indeed.
I really don't know what to say but thank you. Thank you so much for working so hard always researching and giving me so many other people a chance. I will be forever grateful.
Thank you for all your care and support over the last few months. Very best wishes.
Thank you for your time during my appointment. It felt reassuring to be listened to and be offered the space to voice my concerns. I found your approach kind and caring and I appreciated your open and transparent response also the willingness to investigate and understand my case and past history. I was pleasantly surprised to note that your letter has captured a very accurate account of my appointment and I feel fortunate to have met you and be on your waiting list for surgery on Saturday should your schedule permit it.
Dr A Sayasneh has been amazing with his help ,medical advices and support in many cases I needed him. He got very wide knowledge and he gives a wide range of alternative treatments. Very supportive and always willing to help.
I am very grateful to be looked after by Mr Sayasneh. The care I had from him is second to none
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Mr Sayasneh is great surgeon. He was top in his medical school. His training was at the best centers in the UK including Addenbrooke Hodpital in Cambridge and St. Thomas’ Hospital. He is very approachable. I recommend him with hesitation