Practices worked at
Miss Pari-Naz Mohanna is a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon specialising in breast, gynaecological, colorectal and abdominal wall reconstructions and is an expert in microvascular surgery. Miss Mohanna graduated with honours and first in her year from Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in 1994 before being awarded the Royal College of Surgeons research fellowship. She was also awarded the Arris and Gale Lectureship for her Doctorate in Medicine in which she conducted research into innovative techniques to enhance nerve regeneration.
During this time her comprehensive training as well as her cosmetic and reconstructive fellowships have enabled her to develop a specialist interest in Aesthetic Surgery of the face, breast and body contour as well as Reconstruction of the breast, skin, colorectal and gynaecological regions following cancer resection. Miss Mohanna plays an active role in medical education and is a trainer on various national and international courses and is currently a course tutor at The University of Bristol.
She is patron of the Charity Network of Iranians for Knowledge and Innovation and visits Iran each year to train medical students and doctors in the nation’s hospitals through live surgery, establishment of training workshops, lectures and seminars. Pari-Naz has published extensively in peer review journals and has written books and book chapters. She has presented her work both nationally and internationally, winning numerous awards for her innovative work.
- Complex Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Skin lesions - benign and malignant
- Post weight loss surgery
- Microvascular tissue transfer
- Fat transfer/lipofilling
- Breast Reconstruction (following lumpectomies and mastectomies)
- Breast Reconstruction for congenital breast asymmetry
- General Breast Surgery (including breast reduction, breast lift/mastopexy, breast augmentation with implants and fat transfer)
- Gynaecomastia Surgery
- Reconstruction Surgery (following gynaecological, colorectal and urological cancers)
- Lower limb reconstruction
- Sternal reconstruction
- Management of complex wounds
- Surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation - face and neck lift, upper and lower lid blepharoplasty and fillers
- Post weight loss surgery - arm lift/brachioplasty, abdominoplasty, liposuction/sculpture
- Reconstruction of the post pregnancy/partum abdomen
- Lipofilling/fat transfer
- Intercollegiate Speciality Examination in Plastic Surgery 2006
- Doctorate of Medicine University of London 2004
- FRCS The Royal College of Surgeons of England 1998
- MB BS (Hons) University of London, United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital 1994
- BSc (Hons) University of London. United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital 1991
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
Miss Mohanna is very friendly and very kind. I highly recommend her.
She is very friendly and helpful
Miss Mohanna has been exceptional in every way. I am thrilled with the results of my breast enlargement and with the care that she and her team gave to me at all times.