Miss Ivilina Pandeva is a Consultant Gynaecologist, Subspecialist Urogynaecologist and Advanced Laparoscopic pelvic floor reconstructive surgeon. She trained in the management of pelvic floor dysfunction, including uterovaginal prolapse and incontinence, having undertaken three years of RCOG (Royal College of obstetricians and Gynaecologists) accredited subspecialty training in Urogynaecology and minimal access pelvic reconstructive surgery at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge, UK.
In addition to caring for women with general gynaecological problems, Miss Pandeva provides care to women with complex urogynaecological conditions, including primary and recurrent pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, perineal problems and pelvic floor dysfunction.
She is an advocate for high quality training and education. She is active in research for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor disorders and has authored peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in the field.
Miss Pandeva offers holistic, patient - centred approach to care in partnership with women, taking into account all aspects to management of their condition, including prevention, patient education, conservative and surgical approaches.
Further information can be found at: www.drpandeva.com
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Vaginal repair operations
- Laparoscopic (Key-hole) pelvic floor reconstructive surgery
- Female Native tissue incontinence procedures
- Laparoscopic (key-hole) Surgery for incontinence
- Pelvic Floor Ultrasonography
- Vaginal and Incontinence Mesh Ultrasonography
- Endoanal Ultrasound
- Uterine and vaginal wall prolapse
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Advanced laparoscopic (key -hole) techniques
- Laparoscopic Urogynaecology
- Bladder and voiding dysfunction
- Female Urinary incontinence (urge and stress incontinence)
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Bowel dysfunction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Menstrual disorders
- RCOG speciality training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- RCOG subspecialty training in Urogynaecology and Laparoscopic Urogynaecology
- RCOG/RCR diploma in Advanced Obstetrics and Gynaecological Ultrasound
- Advanced Training Specialty Module in Urogynaecology
- Advanced Training Specialty Module in Labour ward practice
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- Member of the British society of Urogynaecologists (BSUG)
- Member of the International Urogynaecological Association (IUGA)
- Member of the International Continence Society (ICS)
- Member of the British and Irish Association of Robotic gynaecological surgeons (BIARGS)
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr Ivilina Pandeva is a highly recommended urogynaecologist.