Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr. Zaid Abboudi is a highly experienced Consultant Haematologist. He undertook his initial medical training at the University of Baghdad Medical College in 1979; giving him a wealth of experience in his profession.
Dr. Aboudi specialises in haemato-oncology, treating patients with leukaemia, lymphoma as well as other haematological issues including anaemia and thrombophilia.
- MBChB University of Baghdad Medical College 1979
- DCPath University of Baghdad Medical College 1989
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1991
- MRCPath Royal College of Pathologist 1994
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2000
- FRCPath Royal College of Pathologist 2002