Victoria Cohen is a highly accomplished Ophthalmic surgeon, who specialises in ocular cancer. Victoria has 10 years of valuable NHS experience as the Director of Ocular Oncology at Moorfields and St Barts Trusts, as well as undertaking training at world renown Ocular centres in Philadelphia, New York and Kettering.
Victoria is also a highly active member of the research community, with various published papers in ophthalmic journals. Victoria currently consults at Harley Street private practice.
- 1989 MA Sciences at Cambridge University
- 1994 MBBChir Clinical Sciences at Adden Clinical School
- 2000 MRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- 2005 FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists
Professional Bodies and Memberships:
- 2013 Clinical Lead of Ocular Oncology at Moorfields Eye Hospital Foundation Trust
- 2015 Chair of Ocular Oncology at Moorfields Eye Hospital Foundation Trust
- 2017 Vice President of the International Society Ocular Oncology
- Ocular Oncology Group
- British Eye Study Group
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- National Guideline Development Group for Uveal Melanoma