Professor Vicky Jolliffe is a Consultant Dermatologist who sees patients with a wide range of dermatological problems, including acne, skin cancer ,inflammatory dermatoses and alopecia.Professor Jollife is highly experienced in recognising and managing dermatoses in patients with skin of colour and is happy to undertake mole checks.
Her area of special clinical interest is in managing individuals with Hair Disorders and she lectures nationally and internationally on a range of hair problems.
Professor Vicky Jollife represents the UK for the Pantene Hair Research Institute and the Scalp Health Assocation.
- Mole Check
- Video Consultation
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Anti Fungal Therapy
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis (Solar Keratosis)
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Impetignised Eczema
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Fungal Infection
- Paronychia (Nail Infection)
- Skin Tags
BChir 1988 University of Cambridge
MA 1989 University of Cambridge
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- British Hair and Nails Society (BHNS)
- American Academy of Dermatologists
- British Assocation of Dermatologists
- UK National Teaching Fellow
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Thank you so much for your helpful review.
Thank you for your very helpful review.
Many Thanks indeed for your review.
Many Thanks for your helpful review.
Thank you very much for the lovely feedback following our consultation.