Dr Sanjeev Rajakulendran is a Consultant Neurologist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery and Honorary Senior Lecturer at UCL Institute of Neurology.
Following the completion of his extensive Neurology training, Dr Rajakulendran later undertook an Epilepsy Fellowship at King's College Hospital. His PhD, which he obtained from UCL - Institute of Neurology, was on the clinical, genetic and neurophysiological aspects of paroxysmal disorders of the central nervous system such as epilepsy, ataxia and migraine.
Outside of his research interests, which he remains wholeheartedly committed to, his clinical interests include general and acute neurology, epilepsy and paroxysmal disorders of the central nervous system.
It is important to note that Dr Rajakulendran also runs specialist epilepsy clinics at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Lumbar puncture
- General Neurology
- BSc University of London 1999
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2005
- PhD University College London, Institute of Neurology 2010
- Honorary Senior Lecturer at University College London, Institute of Neurology
- Project Expert for ICD revision (World Health Organisation)
- Association of British Neurologists
- Medical Defence Union
- International League Against Epilepsy