Dr Robin Russell Jones is a Consultant Dermatologist who specialises in skin cancer and melanoma with 25 years of NHS experience. Robin qualified for medicine at the Cambridge University in 1972 and has held various important posts in his field, such as the Chair of the British Skin Lymphoma group and Director of the Skin tumour unit at St Thomas Hospital, London.
Robin is also an active member of the research community with numerous contributions to medical literature. He currently consults privately at Harley Street Clinic.
- 1972 MA at Cambridge University
- 1990 FRCP Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians
- 2002 FRCP Path Fellowship of Royal College of Pathologists
- 1974 Royal College of Physicians
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- British Association of Dermatology (BAD)
- International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Royal Society Medicine (RSM)