Dr Rajiv Sood is a Consultant, specialising in Paediatrics, since 1998. He has received training in the UK in several tertiary paediatric units in university teaching hospitals. Furthermore, he has completed specialist training in neonatal intensive care (level 3), paediatric intensive care (PICU), neurology, allergy, community and general paediatrics, endocrinology, diabetes, ambulatory paediatrics, and developmental paediatrics. With all of his training and work put together, he has more than 35 years of clinical experience.
Within paediatrics, his specialist interest includes general paediatrics, covering all aspects of children’s health and development, allergy, immunotherapy, urgent medical problems and food challenges. He provides support to allergy nurse specialist clinics and also checks in in-patient wards and controls acute activity in the paediatric A&E.
Dr Sood works in both general paediatrics and allergy clinics. He treats food, nuts, skin, drug and respiratory allergies. He also carries out open food challenges through medical supervision and provides for training to patients in carrying out adrenaline sutoinjectors e.g. epi-pen, Jext and Emerade and Basic Life Support (BLS). He also looks into allergies that do not respond to the treatments, including grass pollen, tree pollen and house dust mite allergy.
He has achieved 8 Clinical Excellence Awards from The Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards (ACCEA).
Extra consultation fees:
Skin Prick Tests: £200
- Skin Prick Test
- Allergen Desensitisation
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Dermatology
- Allergy Blood Tests
- Video Consultation
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Food Allergies
- Food Intolerance
- Weight Loss
- Acid Reflux
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Reflux and Colic
- Blood in Stool
- Blood in Vomit
- Occupational Allergy
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Angioedema (Swelling)
- Drug Allergies
- Growing Pains
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
- Insect or Bee Sting Allergies
- Kawasaki Disease
- Lactose Intolerance
- Napkin Dermatitis (Nappy Rash)
- Weight Gain
- FRCPCH Fellow Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
- FRCP Fellow Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom
- PG Cert Allergy Southampton University
- British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology BSACI
- European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology EAACI
- World Allergy Organisation WAO
"Dr Rajiv Sood is an excellent Paediatrician and I would highly recommend him!"
"Excellent and very highly skilled in General Paediatrics and Paediatric Allergies"