Dr Gabani is a Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist and specifically interested in Paediatric cardiology, neonatology, as well as medical problems in infants and medical education. He has extensively trained in India and the UK and has been in Paediatric practise as a Consultant for last 10 years.
Dr Gabani is available to look after all aspects of your child's physical health, acute or ongoing, including well baby checks.
He developed a peer-reviewed paediatric cardiology screening service in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, South London. Dr Gabani is an educator, as he provides hands-on training in CHD Echocardiography.
Besides cardiology, Dr Gabani has a keen interest in medical problems during infancy including reflux, infantile colic, cow's milk allergy, respiratory issues (wheezing, asthma etc), gastrointestinal problems (abdominal pain, faltering growth, constipation, diarrhoea etc), renal problems (UTI, renal pelviectasis etc) and common skin related condition.
He is an assessor in a variety of roles of education supervision, undergraduate OSCE examiner, START assessor and MRCPCH clinical examiner.
He is a active member of PECSIG (Paediatrician with expertise in Cardiology - special interest group) and a faculty on hands on paediatric cardiology and ECG courses for trainees through out London and the south east.
General Paediatrics (first appointment) £200.00
Paediatric Cardiology (first appointment) £250.00
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- 24 hr tape (Holter test)
- Patient activated monitor (Tom thumb)
- Health assessment and advise for all children
- Well baby checks
- Cardiac conditions (heart murmurs, chest pains, palpitations, fainting/syncope)
- Common infant problems like colic, excessive crying, sleep disturbance, behavioural issues and feeding problems.
- Early developmental check.
- Family screening of congenital heart disease.
- Respiratory conditions (coughs, fever and respiratory infection, wheezing and asthma)
- Gastrointestinal conditions (constipations, colic, reflux, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and cows milk protein allergy, lactose Intolerance, weight loss or suboptimal weight gain)
- Funny turns, headache.
- Urinary tract infection, bed wetting and renal pelvic dilatation.
- Eczema and skin rash.
- Video Consultation
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Dermatology
- Acid Reflux
- Blood in Stool
- Blood in Vomit
- Childhood Obesity
- Fifth Disease
- Food Intolerance
- In Toeing
- Kawasaki Disease
- Lactose Intolerance
- Limb Length Discrepancies
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- Napkin Dermatitis (Nappy Rash)
- Reflux and Colic
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Weight Loss
- MBBS Assam University
- MD (Paediatrics) University of Calcutta
- PGC Work Based Med.Edu (University of Manchester)
- Royal college of Paediatrics and child health. (fellowship)
- Paediatrician with expertise in Cardiology - special interest group.
- Indian academy of Paediatrics. (Life membership)
- Medical and Dental defence union.