Dr Gabani is a Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist and specifically interested in Paediatric cardiology, neonatology, as well as medical problems in infants and medical education. He has extensively trained in India and the UK and has been in Paediatric practise as a Consultant for last 10 years.
Dr Gabani is available to look after all aspects of your child's physical health, acute or ongoing, including well baby checks.
He developed a peer-reviewed paediatric cardiology screening service in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, South London. Dr Gabani is an educator, as he provides hands-on training in CHD Echocardiography.
Besides cardiology, Dr Gabani has a keen interest in medical problems during infancy including reflux, infantile colic, cow's milk allergy, respiratory issues (wheezing, asthma etc), gastrointestinal problems (abdominal pain, faltering growth, constipation, diarrhoea etc), renal problems (UTI, renal pelviectasis etc) and common skin related condition.
He is an assessor in a variety of roles of education supervision, undergraduate OSCE examiner, START assessor and MRCPCH clinical examiner.
He is a active member of PECSIG (Paediatrician with expertise in Cardiology - special interest group) and a faculty on hands on paediatric cardiology and ECG courses for trainees through out London and the south east.
General Paediatrics (first appointment) £200.00
Paediatric Cardiology (first appointment) £250.00
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- 24 hr tape (Holter test)
- Patient activated monitor (Tom thumb)
- Health assessment and advise for all children
- Well baby checks
- Cardiac conditions (heart murmurs, chest pains, palpitations, fainting/syncope)
- Common infant problems like colic, excessive crying, sleep disturbance, behavioural issues and feeding problems.
- Early developmental check.
- Family screening of congenital heart disease.
- Respiratory conditions (coughs, fever and respiratory infection, wheezing and asthma)
- Gastrointestinal conditions (constipations, colic, reflux, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and cows milk protein allergy, lactose Intolerance, weight loss or suboptimal weight gain)
- Funny turns, headache.
- Urinary tract infection, bed wetting and renal pelvic dilatation.
- Eczema and skin rash.
- MBBS Assam University
- MD (Paediatrics) University of Calcutta
- PGC Work Based Med.Edu (University of Manchester)
- Royal college of Paediatrics and child health. (fellowship)
- Paediatrician with expertise in Cardiology - special interest group.
- Indian academy of Paediatrics. (Life membership)
- Medical and Dental defence union.
Dr Gabani saw my son on multiple occasions. He is very kind and very thorough, listens patiently and explains things very clearly. I highly recommend him.
Dr Gabani was incredibly knowledgable and was able to diagnose the issue immediately for my daughter. His manner with myself and my daughter (4months) was fantastic and he even had her giggling. He is evidently a very experienced paediatrician based on his bed side manner and his expertise. I felt very assured after our visit of both his diagnosis and proposed treatment plan. I would highly recommend Dr Gabani and if we need to see a paediatrician again I will certainly be returning to him.
Dr Gabani looked after our twin baby boys really well. We went to see him for a neck issue which he was able to help us with, but he also spotted other things unprompted by going above and beyond to check them thoroughly. He also answered all the more general questions we had About milk quantity and growth of our boys Which we found particularly helpful as first time parents.
Dr Gabani’s calm nature and thorough investigation have helped immeasurably. He is a wonderful doctor.
Dr Rajesh Gabani
We are delighted to hear about your experience with Dr Gabani. Thank you for taking the time - we appreciate it. Kind regards, Rouchika (sec to Dr Gabani)
We visited Dr Gabani with our son today. He made our experience comfortable for us as parents and our child. The explanation and insight given was easy to understand for both of us as well as the guidance given. Hopefully we will not need to meet again and if I have to choose a Dr for our son it would be Dr Gabani.
Dr Rajesh Gabani
We are glad to hear you had a productive clinical encounter with Dr Gabani. Thank you for taking the time - we appreciate it. Kind regards, Rouchika (sec to Dr Gabani)
Lovely man. Great bedside manner
Very professional and knowledgeable paediatrician. He reassured us on many levels and explained the best course of action. Available for further clarifications on later stage which really helped. Thanks again!
Doctor is a very kind person
Dr Gabani was kind, thorough and interested and was happy to spend time investigating the issue