Practices worked at
Dr Raj Khiani is a General Cardiologist gaining his qualifications in 1995 in England at Royal Free Hospital in 1995. He then had junior doctor posts in North London, continuing at Papworth and completed 2 years of research in Manchester. He is registered with all major insurance companies and sees self-funding patients as part of his practice.
Dr Khiani is an expert in all common cardiac symptoms including palpitations, chest pain, shortness of breath and blackout while subspecialising in arrhythmia, cardiac devices and heart failure. He can manage all common cardiac disorders including ischaemic heart disease, atrial fibrillation, blood pressure, valvular heart disease and heart failure.
- BSc (Hons)
- MRCP (UK)
- Undergraduate Training - Royal Free Hospital, London
- Cardiology Training
- Papworth, Cambridge - 2001
- South Manchester University Hospital - 2002
- National Training Number -London Deanery, South Thames Rotation - 2004
- Margate Hospital, Kent - 2004
- Royal Sussex County, Brighton - 2004
- St Georges Hospital, London - 2006
- Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital, London - 2007
- British Cardiac Society
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the European Cardiac Society
- Member of the European Heart Rhythm Association
- British Medical Association
Dr Khiani is one of the nicest medical professionals I have ever encountered. His bedside manner is exceptional and he takes care to explain everything very clearly. Moreover, his technical knowledge and skills are of the highest order. I could not possibly be in better hands.
I am enormously grateful to Dr Khiani for his considerable skill in dealing with a replacement pacemaker procedure which proved a real challenge due to my anatomy. In fact, I have seen a vast improvement in my heart condition since Dr Khiani took over my case.