Full Price Information Here.
Dr. Jiao has 14 years of clinical experience in her field, specialising in Cosmetology and Musculoskeletal problems. She has previously gathered a wide range of clinical experience in Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine and Physiotherapy, used to treat several chronic illnesses and soft-tissue pain and injuries.
She spent 5 years in China, including working in the Acupuncture department of the Luo Yang Provincial Academy Hospital (1991 - 1992) and worked as a physiotherapist in the hospital's Massage Department in 1993. She has been practicing in the UK since 2005. She approaches all her patients in a friendly manner and builds a warm and cheerful relationship with them. She particularly engages in treating stress-related problems, cervical spondylopathy and acute traumatic lumbago. She believes in a quick and preventive treatment strategy, in order to stop a condition from worsening and becoming chronic.
Dr. Jiao is involved in teaching the Diploma course in Cosmetic Acupuncture and Chinese Cosmetology at the Chinese Medical Institude and Register (CMIR).
Dr. Jiao loves loose leaf tea, and enjoys the traditional tea ceremony. In her spare time, she also likes to cook and read.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Tui Na (Chinese deep tissue therapeutic massage)
- Natural anti-ageing and facial rejuvenation therapy
- Individualised cosmetic acupuncture
- Chinese herbal face masks
- Facial massage treatments
- Musculoskeletal problems - stiff neck, arthritis, cervical spondylopathy, back pain, facial paralysis.
- Insomnia and stress related problems
- Chinese cosmetology