Dr Neesha Patel is a Consultant Periodontist and Clinical Director at Pure Periodntics, based in London.
After gaining her qualifications, Neesha gained experience in the general and hospital setting, undertaking restorative dentistry and oral maxillofacial surgery, allowing her to gain fellowship with the Royal College of Surgeons and her Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Periodontics) from Queen Mary University. Since qualifying, Neesha also lectures junior dentists on a variety of subjects.
- BSc Honors Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology, The University of Western Ontario, Canada
- BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery, The University of Glasgow
- MFGDP Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MClinDent Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Periodontics), University of London, Queen Mary
- MRD RCS (Ed) Membership in Restorative Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- General Dental Council
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
"Dr Patel and I work together at King's College Dental Institute. I could not recommend her more for her wealth of knowledge, expertise and professionalism. She is always a pleasure to work with."