Practices worked at
Neesha Patel is a Consultant Periodontist based in London, UK. Following her initial graduation in Canada, she later went onto study in Glasgow, UK before relocating to London. During this time, she was awarded post graduate qualifications from the FGDP of The Royal College of Surgeons of England and later went onto gain a Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Periodontics) from the Queen Mary University, graduating with distinction.
She is experienced in both general practice and hospital surroundings and gained exposure in restorative dentistry and oral/maxillofacial surgery. In 2013 – 2014 she was awarded the ‘Best Periodontics Practice’ awarded and the worthy title of ‘Specialist Periodontist in London’.
- BSc Honors Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology, The University of Western Ontario, Canada
- BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery, The University of Glasgow
- MFGDP Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MClinDent Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Periodontics), University of London, Queen Mary
- MRD RCS (Ed) Membership in Restorative Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- General Dental Council
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Dr Patel and I work together at King's College Dental Institute. I could not recommend her more for her wealth of knowledge, expertise and professionalism. She is always a pleasure to work with.