Dr Natasha Bijlani is a respected Consultant Psychiatrist at The Priory Hospital Roehampton. Experienced in General Adult Psychiatry, she can treat a range of psychological problems including stress and anxiety disorders, addiction, relationship issues, bipolar disorder, psychoses and depressive illnesses. She has a special clinical interest in women’s mental health and eating disorders. She aims is to work collaboratively with her clients, providing a detailed and thorough consultation, an accurate diagnosis, and a holistic approach to overall wellbeing.
She graduated from St Bartholomew’s Hospital London in 1987 before continuing her training in her chosen career across numerous centres of excellence. While at medical school, she was the editor of the Bart’s Journal for three years and media spokeswoman, interviewing Princess Anne and Anthony Clare who was the professor of psychiatry at the time. She has been a public advocate for women’s mental health and has written articles in various publications and been a guest speaker on BBC Radio 4’s Women’s Hour. She is a committee member of the Women in Psychiatry Special Interest Group which is part of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
In her free time, Dr Bijlani enjoys reading a variety of books and magazines, along with walking, travel and the theatre.
- Eating Disorders
- Video Consultation
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Anxiety Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Conversion Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- MBBS St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical School, University of London 1987
- FRCPsych The Royal College of Psychiatrists 2018
- MRCPsych The Royal College of Psychiatrists 1993
- General Medical Council
- Member of The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Member of the Independent Doctors Federation
- Fellow of The Royal College of Psychiatrists