Dr Bloomfield is a Consultant Psychiatrist specialising in General Adult Psychiatry. He is an Excellence Fellow at University College London and an Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery and the Traumatic Stress Clinic at St Pancras Hospital. Additionally, Dr Bloomfield regularly performs lectures.
Dr Bloomfield has a special interest in depression, psychosis, PTSD and anxiety disorders. He is also interested in research and medical education, and he has published over 60 articles in peer-reviewed journals.
- BA (Hons) Physiological Science- University of Oxford 2002
- BM BCh- University of Oxford 2007
- MA Oxon Natural Sciences- University of Oxford 2009
- MRCPsych- Royal College of Psychiatrists 2014
- PhD Clinical Medicine- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine 2016
- PGCE Medical Education- University College London 2016
- Postgraduate Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy- University of Oxford 2018
- CCST Psychiatry- General Medical Council 2018
- Cert. Certificate Psychopharmacology 2019
Michael helped me tremendously to copy with long term and short term challenges and issues that were hampering my quality of life. He is kind, intelligent, insightful and has a great positive outlook. I am very grateful to him and recommend him wholeheartedly to any prospective client.
Really fast and good treatment well thought out.
Professional and helpful, very thorough.
Excellent professional empathetic practitioner