Dr Manjit Matharu is a Consultant Neurologist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London. He has an international reputation for the clinical care and research of Headache Disorders.
Dr Matharu is the clinical and academic lead of the Headache Group at The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, which is widely recognised as one of the foremost Headache Centres worldwide. His major research interests include interventional therapies for chronic headaches, neuroimaging in primary headaches and trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias.
- BSc (First Class Honours) University of Manchester 1991
- MB, ChB (Honours Degree) University of Manchester 1994
- PhD University of London 2006
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians England Royal College of Physicians 2012
- Association of British Neurologists (ABN)
- British Association for the Study of Headaches (BASH)
- International Headache Society (IHS)
- Anglo-Dutch Migraine Association (ADMA)